We are currently recruiting for a Line Cook for Parks & Rec in Windsor, ON. This is a part-time position that operates on a variety of shifts. This is a direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for preparing food for service in a restaurant.
- Prep (chopping, peeling, cutting) and stock cooking station with all the necessary ingredients and equipment.
- Create dishes with accuracy, speed, and detail.
- Adhere to recipes.
- Ascertain the quality and freshens of products.
- Monitor stock and log shortages as required.
- Keep a clean workstation, including equipment and utensils.\
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 year of restaurant Line and/or Prep Cook experience.
- Strong organization & time management skills.
- Passionate about food & culinary excellence.
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work days, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Understand and abide by Health & Safety standards and Food Safe requirements.
Pay: $16 + Tips
Type: Direct Hire
Shift: Monday – Sunday, Days, afternoons, evenings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com