We are currently recruiting for an IT Business Process Analyst for our client in Tecumseh. This is a Full-Time Direct Hire position that operates on a day shift (8am-5pm). Rate of pay is $58,000 or based on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and communication of customer focused solutions
- Work with key business customers to define project scope and identify and prioritize requirements
- Define, manage, and implement the solutions to identified business issues
- Focus on continuous process improvement and user satisfaction by increasing IT’s value through innovation and emerging technologies
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes.
- Research, design, and implement the appropriate technologies to support and improve corporate communications, access to information, and end-user productivity.
- Perform project management duties for IT-related undertakings, including clear capture of business requirements, provision of functional deliverables, milestone planning, and project postmortems
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies that provide clear benefits to the organization, business partners, and/or customers.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, Business or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies
- Adaptable in rabidly changing environment
Pay: $58,000 / Depending on Experience.
Type: Full time, Direct Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com