We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for our client in Windsor. This is a Full-Time Direct hire with the company. This role would be on an 8am-5pm shift. Salary to TBD based on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the inventory costing system and process on an ongoing basis.
- Provide input and recommendations within the computer system to help achieve an effective costing process.
- Participate in the financial performance results with budget vs actual variances.
- Support the coordination and preparation of the month end close process as well as budget and forecast process.
- Prepare financial models to support different budget and forecast scenarios.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data o Preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations.
- Analyze financial reports and translate them into concise summaries for management.
- Improve financial status by identifying and analyzing trends; recommending actions.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications within the system; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Develop studies/recommendations for cost reduction and profit improvement programs as requested by management.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years of progressive accounting experience
- Advanced abilities with MS Excel
- Critical thinking and reasoning skills
Pay: TBD Based on Experience
Shift: day shift (8am – 5pm)
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire