We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client in Windsor, ON. This is a full-time position that operates on a straight day shift.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient and accurate processing for all customer accounts and provisions of professional customer service.
- Updating and closing customer accounts; verifying outstanding customer balances and billing errors; verification and promotion of customer accounts through the bill cycle stream
- Verification and promotion of customer accounts through the credit and collection stream
- Providing customers with information regarding payment options for collection of outstanding accounts
- Researching customer account records
- Interpreting meter reading reports and investigating unbilled consumption.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
- Inbound call centre experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and the ability to provide answers to inquiries and concerns involving hydro and water usage and the effect on customer consumption considered an asset.
- Experience providing quality customer service in a variety of challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a constantly fluctuating workload.
- Experience working with a variety of automated systems (including Microsoft Word and Excel), Outlook and office equipment.
- Knowledge of Northstar is a definite asset.
- Ability to work as a team member providing assistance to co-workers and customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle incoming calls pertaining to collections, maintenance of accounts (set up and closing), verifying outstanding customer balances, billing errors, and scheduling appointments for field work. considered an assert.
- Ability to maintain records and update information accurately in an efficient manner.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Type: Temporary (no set end date) Possibility to get hired on if a role comes available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org