We are currently recruiting an Architectural Project Manager for our client in Windsor, ON. This is a full-time direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a diverse range of projects from initial design to on-site contract administration.
- Prepare architectural working drawings, construction details, and specifications.
- Collaborate in a team environment with a focus on quality control.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, sincerity, conscientiousness, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills in a professional manner.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Possess sound management skills.
- Highly experienced with Revit and AutoCAD software (latest edition).
- Proficient in Sketchup and MS Office productivity software.
- Intermediate to senior level familiarity with the Ontario Building Code.
- Knowledge of building science and construction detailing is an asset.
- Strong motivation for continual learning.
- This position offers progression to a more advanced role.
- Capacity to lead and manage multiple projects.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience required.
- Knowledge and experience producing 3D models and 2D drawings using Revit and AutoCAD in a BIM environment.
- Require knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated expertise in design and /or technical realms.
- Knowledge of quality control methods and management.
- Knowledge and application of standards and applicable building codes.
- Experience leading and coordinating teams and contributing to all phases of the project.
- General understanding of all phases of project document production and the relationship between drawings and specifications.
- Ability to participate and collaborate in project team setting and to engage in creative critical and pragmatic thought.
- Strong focus on quality and the ability to check your own work and work of others for accuracy and completeness and manage time to meet project budget and schedule.
- Field experience on construction sites, conducting general reviews for compliance with drawings and specifications and writing reports.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com