We are currently recruiting for a Senior Program Buyer for our client in Windsor! This is a FULL TIME position and you would be hired directly with the company.
- Coordinate the receipt of all program costs required for quote capital and review the latter for reasonableness.
- Prepare production part costs for new programs and maintain these costs through the program life.
- Prepare costing and customer quotations for all production parts, prototypes, deviations, and tooling throughout the life of the program, and manage the process for obtaining customer purchase orders through the program manager.
- Frequent interaction with vendors and supplier management.
- Maintain management status reports for product design and development (PDD) costs, production parts, prototypes, tooling, and pre-production costs for assigned programs.
- Member of the cross functional team for designated programs, and responsible for all financial activities on these programs as reflected in the financial panels chart are well managed. These activities include product design and development costs, production parts, tooling, prototypes, pre-production costs and program specific capital.
- Occasional communications with customer regarding clarifying information submitted on a request for quote or equivalent, or to manage pricing discrepancies.
- Develop business case for new programs and cost reduction strategies.
- Assist with development of tooling strategy.
- Maintain cost reduction roadmaps.
- Oversee preparation of non-production purchase orders.
- Promote company culture and ensure discipline to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure enforcement of Customer Specific Requirements and IATF without compromising either Modules or its Customers.
- Promote and comply with health, safety, and ISO14001 environmental standards, safe operating procedures, good housekeeping practices and the observance of protective equipment requirements always.
- Attend authorized training to develop and/or maintain relevant job-related knowledge, techniques, skills, and/or certification.
- Performs other duties as required
- 5 Years of experience in automotive purchasing
- CA,CGA or CMA preferred
- Relevant post secondary Education
Rate of Pay: Depending on Experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org