We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Clerk for our client in Windsor. This is a Contract position for 13 months (Ending 09.2023) that operates on a day shift. Rate of Pay is $19-$25/Hr Depending on Experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll for 2 Canadian and 3 US plants each week
- Input master file changes for all plants to the outside payroll processing service
- Input plant hours and balance hours to control sheet each week
- Produce and send payroll reports
- T4 and W2 Preparation
- Process Vacation pay
- Generate Record of Employments
- Document all US garnishments received and produce interim reports to be mailed out with cheques
- Produce quarterly US new hire list for head office
- Send Human Resources Associate ID’s for new hires
- Produce Weekly reports
- Input weekly payroll from ADP reports to excel spreadsheets for monthly journal entries
- Produce journal entries for month end
- Generate edit listing using ADP online reporting (CAD)
- Produce payroll metrics spreadsheets
- Breakdown US payroll Departmental Summary by Plant
- Maintaining capital assets records for 2 divisions
- Maintaining files
- General Duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- College business diploma and/or 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer skills required along with Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills are mandatory.
- Experience with ADP payroll would be an asset
- Experience with maintaining capital assets in a computerized environment would be an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org