We are currently recruiting an Operations Manager for a Banquet Hall in Windsor, ON. This is a full-time position. This position is a direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the banquet and bar area.
- Direct and motivate the team while assisting in providing high quality service.
- Monitor and control financial and administrative responsibility.
- Oversee purchasing and distribution beverage products of bar and banquet events, following AGCO policies and guidelines.
- Understand the impact of banquet operations on the overall success of an event and manage activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Adhere and reinforce standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct regular walk-throughs to ensure all functions and areas are clean and meet standards.
- Complete scheduled inventories, stock, and requisition of necessary supplies.
- Utilize banquet and bar beverage records to control liquor costs and manage the beverage inventory.
- Oversee scheduling of banquet service staff to forecast and service individuals.
- Delegate tasks to improve departmental performance.
- Participate in daily debriefing and departments meetings.
- Lead shifts and actively participate in the oversight of events.
- Address guest concerns, requests, or issues.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banquet hall operations or event management.
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or a related field would be considered an asset.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity with budgeting and financial management.
- Proficiency in event planning software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Pay: Depending on Experience
Shift: All shifts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org