We are currently recruiting for a Material Handler for our client in Windsor, ON. This is a temporary full-time position that operations on all three shifts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Unloading, loading, and moving product using a forklift – Labeling product according to GMP
- Cycle Counting
- Preparing bulk for shipping to external customers
- Ability to operate computer system to perform transfers, inquiries and receipting finished goods
- Update & create excel spreadsheets
- Ensure that all areas of the Warehouse are maintained in a clean and organized manner
- Ensure all aisle ways are clear for pedestrian and forklift traffic
- Accurately build materials as required for issued work orders for both the manufacturing and packaging departments.
- Complete daily forklift inspection report.
- Working in compliance with the company’ s Health & Safety Policies/SOP’s including but not limited to the Safety Responsibilities Procedure.
- Will comply with Good Manufacturing Practices in all GMP sensitive areas
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Ontario Secondary Diploma or equivalent form an accredited educational institution is a requirement
- Forklift Certification
- Skills necessary to operate a forklift, or ability to learn within a specified period of time.
- Aptitude to read bar code labels for inventory storage
- Ability to work in an organized, and safe environment
- Appropriate read, writing and communication skills
Shift: Day, afternoon, and midnight shift rotation
Type: Temporary (no set end date)