We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist for our client in St Jacobs (Kitchener, Waterloo region). This is a Direct Hire with the company. This is a Full-Time position that operations on a Monday- Friday Day Shift.
*Please note this role can be remote but you must have the capability to make it to the office on occasion*
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate with client management, communication, and planning processes
- Developing and delivering annual work plans with clearly articulated goals, objectives and key performance indicators/metrics
- Development and management of budget allocations to support marketing initiatives.
- Efficiently support the team in delivering client requests and engagements while juggling multiple projects at a time.
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach – the road to shared success combines the energy, ideas, and execution of many – architecting value and building lasting impact through teamwork
- Effectively communicate and present at different levels of the organization
- To build and maintain relationships – internal and external as it is critical to understanding the needs, desires and ambitions of our team and the greater world
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- University or college degree in a field related to the role or a combination of education and related experience
- Experience working with data and project management systems and experience working on behalf of financial or professional services firms.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO, social and content management tools.
- Knowledge of CRM and lead management tools (HubSpot, Pardot, Adobe Marketo, etc.).
- Excellent research, reporting, analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills.
- MS Office Expert certification preferred
Pay: 40K-47K (Depending on Experience)
Type: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com