We are currently recruiting for Machine Maintenance (Plastic Injection Molding) Technicians for our client in Kingsville. This is a FULL-TIME position with the opportunity to be hired on with the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that manufacturing equipment is maintained on a per schedule basis to limit downtime and maximize uptime in daily operations.
- Develop and maintain spare parts inventory system utilizing risk assessment
- Work and direct work to ensure compliance with IATF 16949, QMS, customer and legal requirements.
- Work with other management team members in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and goals.
- Assist in maintenance of clean, organized, and safe plant environment.
- Support JHSC health and safety initiatives.
- Ensure that Health & Safety items are prioritized.
- Troubleshoot & repair equipment as required.
- Perform new equipment validation and testing.
- Participate in equipment design & development for specialty equipment/automation.
- Oversee contractors performing work on Ground Effects property.
- Review all Quality processes for changes, risk, and opportunities,
- Prepare and present measures of effectiveness and efficiency for all quality processes.
- Complete and maintain PM programs on all equipment.
- Maintain spare parts inventory system utilizing risk assessment.
- Support monthly communication meetings.
- Assign maintenance team labor allocations.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 3 years’ experience in plastic injection presses, diagnostics and repair.
- Experience with IATF16949 system or equivalent.
- Post-Secondary education in a related field
- A certificate in Industrial Electronic Repair is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of TSSA and ESA requirements.
- Certification as an industrial Maintenance Mechanic is an asset.
- Must have a strong mechanical background and have a general understanding of the function and operation of fabrication equipment.
- Familiar with transfer/pick and place equipment.
- Satisfactory completion of all in house training.
- Certified Lift Truck Driver, lockout/tagout, working at heights (fall arrest) preferred.
- Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic circuit boards, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
Pay: $19.96 to $25.00 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org