We are currently recruiting for a Help Desk Technician for our client in Windsor. This is a Full- time Direct hire position on a day shift (8am-5pm).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To provide level 1 and some level 2 support on issues within production/manufacturing and office environments.
- Address and triage issues as they come into the department and address based on priority status.
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues.
- Perform installation and maintenance on IT related equipment to ensure ideal uptime of each item.
- Organize, coordinate, and follow through to completion IT-related activities to support upgrades, expansions, replacements. An example of this is coordinating network drops on plant floor.
- Manage all software and hardware access and support of central business systems
- Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues.
- Perform document and change management to ensure all key stakeholders have pertinent and up to date information. Keep ticketing system up to date ensuring time is captured and tickets are properly managed to ensure KPI’s are properly measured.
- Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 2+ years’ experience supporting computers in a networked environment.
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must have flexibility in scheduling to meet changing call volume levels.
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience supporting Windows and MS Office products.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Pay: TBD Based on Experience
Shift: 8am- 5pm
Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com