We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Janitor for our client in Windsor, ON. This is a full-time position that operates on a continental shift.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment & tools.
- Disassemble, clean and re-assemble equipment with proper tooling.
- Carefully clean equipment such as dies, wedges, distributor etc.
- Use sanitizing chemicals and detergents.
- Sanitize walls and floors (sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting).
- Remove all garbage from all areas in the building to the compactor (when required).
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace.
- Assist in light maintenance such as wall patching and painting, installing wall hooks etc. when required.
- Complete documentation/records to good documentation practices.
- Perform other duties as they be assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent is a requirement.
- Previous janitorial work experience would be considered an asset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Basic mathematical, mechanical and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work in a clean and efficient manner.
- Experience in softgel manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Reliable and able to work in a team atmosphere.
Type: Direct Hire
Shift: Continental shifts – 1 month of days & 1 month of nights
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org