We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist for our client in Windsor. This is a FULL TIME opportunity being hired on directly with the client.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and communicates company policy to supervision and associates for consistent and fair compliance in administration for all associates.
- HR generalist in the areas of employee life cycle, recruitment/hiring, orientation, payroll updates, new hire paperwork, training and development and contract workforce management.
- Responsible for internal and external recruitment, hourly and salary, as directed by the HR Manager, coordinating with managers to conduct interviews and recommendations for placement.
- Attend Career Fairs, networking events, seminars, etc. in order to keep up to date with industry trends.
- Administers benefit program, employee service, disability administration, maintenance and communication of employee information and/or including benefit invoicing reconciliation.
- Monitor and maintain training records.
- Responsible for hourly employee attendance tracking, vacation tracking and issuing of appropriate corrective actions.
- Assist with health and safety program/policies.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with regards to all activities in the Human Resources Department.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Post secondary education in Human Resources Management required.
- 3- 5 years of work experience in HR Generalist role required.
- Experience in the automotive manufacturing industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide beneficial recommendations to solve HR related issues related to regulations, laws and policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent typing skills, including proper spelling and grammar.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Motivated individual with proven initiative
- Customer-Focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
Pay: Based on experience (benefits and pension)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com