We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeper for our client in Windsor, ON. This is a part-time contract position.
**Position located on bus route**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and performs floor care duties.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30lbs.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Open availability is required.
- Other job duties may be required.
Type: Contract, 4 months
Shift: Days, Afternoons, Monday – Sunday, Weekend Availability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com