We are currently recruiting for a Geomatics Technician for our client in Windsor. This is a full-time position on a fixed term contract (12-18 months). This would be on a day shift. Rate of pay would be $24.49/Hr.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create/update standard drawings, system operating diagrams and construction drawings to reflect as-built state of distribution system for reference by Engineering and Operations departments.
- Process involves management, technical support and may include processing of field GPS data as collected by other departments.
- Accumulate all available map information, process survey data if applicable and create project base maps depicting existing features for use by others in development of final designs and perform reviews of drawings with
- Referencing as-built information received, create and maintain asset data for equipment installed in the field.
- Utilize and Manage appropriate software
- Provide data necessary to facilitate field locates process and requests from external consultants.
- Based on request received, research and assemble relevant information necessary to satisfy and carry out associated printing requests from external sources, outside crews, inside managers, etc.
- Complete occasional field work including confirmation of asset information and assistance to engineering department
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Diploma in Architecture (Civil, Mechanical)
- 2-3 years if Geomatics Experience an asset
- OACETT Certified or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
Shift: Day Shift
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com