We are currently recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager for a Banquet Hall in Windsor, ON. This is a full-time position. This position is a direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct and motivate the team while assisting in providing high quality service.
- Monitor and control financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Overseeing the banquet and bar area.
- Oversee purchasing and distribution beverage products of bar and banquet events, following AGCO policies and guidelines.
- Understand the impact of banquet operations on the overall success of an event and manage activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Adhere and reinforce standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct regular walk-throughs to ensure all functions and areas are clean and meet standards.
- Complete scheduled inventories, stock, and requisition of necessary supplies.
- Utilize banquet and bar beverage records to control liquor costs and manage the beverage inventory.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven experience in food and beverage management, preferably in a banquet hall or upscale catering environment.
- A Diploma in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- Strong culinary knowledge and creativity in menu planning.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management and cost control.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
Pay: Depending on Experience
Shift: All shifts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org