We are currently recruiting Finance Director for our client in Leamington. This is a Full-time position that operates on a day shift. This would be a direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing financially driven decision support to the business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for financial accounting and reporting.
- Present and analyze financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements to Management and the Board of Directors.
- Ensure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts
- Profit and loss statements and cash flow projections for use for internal management and external parties.
- Oversee the Corporation’s fiscal activity, including but not limited to auditing, budgeting, and reporting
- Develop and monitor an organizational structure in order to accomplish department goals and objectives
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Ensure that the billing and collections schedules are adhered to and that the financial data and cash flow are steady and support the operational requirements.
- Responsible for annual budgeting and planning process.
- Review all financials plans and budgets and monitor the progress and changes while keeping senior leadership team well-informed of the financial status.
- Lead & oversee the development, implementation, and on-going maintenance of the SQF system.
- Monitoring financial and regulatory metrics and reporting trends and status to executive management
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration; concentration in accounting
- CPA Designation
- 10-15 years experience in an accounting role.
- Intermediate level competency in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Proficient in corporate accounting and all aspects of GAAP/ASPE
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong inter-personal including the ability to grasp complex issues and effectively report financial results and issues in a clear and concise manner.
- ERP System knowledge, specifically SAP is an asset
Pay: $125,000 and up depending on experience+ generous bonus program
Shift: Day Shift, As needed
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com