We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for our client in St. Jacobs, ON. This is a full-time position that operations on a straight day shift. This position is a direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact between the clients, staff, clients/prospects and executive(s).
- Create, format, proofread and edit documents and correspondence and respond promptly and accurately to all client queries, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Conduct research for potential marketing/communications initiatives for CEO.
- Accurately update databases including CRM, project and document management systems and update intranet using SharePoint or other data management systems.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the CEO, to optimize the CEO’s priorities and deadlines.
- Manage meeting details and logistics such as scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and securing location.
- Organize and maintain filing systems, archives, and electronic files. Book and manage travel arrangements.
- Plan and organize events and meetings including seating plans, room layouts, menus, invitations, etc.
- Scheduling all requested meetings and calendar management – personal and business and running errands outside of the office as required.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related stream or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 5+ years of work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert certification or in process of completion is a requirement
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite and proven skills using SharePoint and a CRM
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and prepare reports and presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License is a requirement
- Experience with or certifications in Dynamics 365 stack – Sales, Marketing would be considered an asset
- Willing and able to work after hours as required, depending upon company and/or client requirements
- Ability to communicate in both official languages would be an asset (English/French)
Pay: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Type: Direct Hire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org