We are currently recruiting for a Dispatcher for our client in Oldcastle, ON. this is a full-time position that operates on a days and afternoons rotation. This is a temporary to permanent position, meaning there is a chance to get hired on with the company after 3 months.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to deliver and receive information to and from drivers and customers in a professional, clear and concise manner.
- Will be required to prepare cross border paperwork for shipments and deal with brokers.
- Reading and answering emails is a critical part of our business.
- All these practices will take place in a team setting, some dispatchers designated to different tasks, depending on the time of day and the level activity.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- The candidate must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills both orally and electronically.
- Strong communication and problem solving
- Previous experience in a dispatch or Shipping/Receiving position
- Team player with a positive attitude
Shift: 12pm-8pm or 1pm-9pm + one weekend a month
Hours: Full-time 40 hours a week
Benefits: yes, after 3 months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org