We are currently recruiting a Cabinet Maker for our client in Windsor. This is a FULL TIME position on a straight day shift with the opportunity to be hired on with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive daily instruction from the Plant Manager and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that machine or required tools are set up as per instructions from Plant Manager or Lead Hand.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements) and that all work is checked for correctness.
- Perform any work in a safe manner according to the Company Health and Safety Policy. Alert Supervisor of any problems or concerns related to safety.
- Ensure that all tools and machinery are respected and used correctly as to prevent damage.
- Ensure work area including machine and floor are cleaned upon completion of use.
- Ensure that products are properly handled to prevent damage.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of any non-conforming material or product.
- Ensure that product is packaged and loaded correctly to avoid damage.
- Ensure all finished goods when packaged have job numbers clearly marked with description of contents for identification purposes.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Grade 12 education
- Experience in woodworking environment an asset
- Knowledge of reading a tape measure, blueprints, and handling various tools and asset and may be required for specific jobs
- Must be aware of quality, productivity, and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met
- Must be team oriented.
Pay $18.84-$19.96 (based on experience)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com