We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for our client in Windsor. This is a FULL TIME position being hired on directly with the company. Salary is starting at $45,000 – $50,000 Depending on experience
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible to process the entire A/P cycle in a timely and organized manner, meeting all required deadlines according to company policy.
- Match vendor invoices to packing slips and purchase orders to ensure that the amounts being invoiced are the same as the ‘agreed-upon’ price and that all goods or services being invoiced were received or rendered according to company policy.
- Run month end A/P reports as required and maintains A/P files.
- Assists, as required to answer phones, greet visitors, complete bank deposits, process letters and memos and prepare customs documentation.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Grade 12 education. Graduate of a college or University Accounting Program strongly preferred.
- One to three years of office work experience especially in the accounting field.
- Computer skills especially Excel and Word.
- Team oriented.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with IATF 16949 is an asset.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license. Use of own vehicle would be helpful.
Pay: $45,000-$50,000/annually + pension & benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org