We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk for our client in Amherstburg, ON. This is a full-time position that operates on a straight day shift. This is a direct hire with the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Printing invoices daily to be entered into accounting software (Great Plains)
- Entering invoices into accounting software (Great Plains), record item descriptions and code to appropriate general ledger account.
- Distribution of invoices to employees for review and approval weekly.
- Confirmation of invoice items, prices, receiving signatures, collection of packing slips, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Mail and file invoices.
- Other job duties assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Accounting experience required.
- Computer proficient, competency in Excel, Word, Outlook and accounting software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in HACCP and GMP’s.
- Overview understanding of BRC and FSEP/HACCP Program.
Type: Direct Hire with company
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Benefits: Yes, after probationary period
RRSPs: Matching up to 4%
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com