We are currently recruiting for Accessory Installers to retrofit police vehicles by installing wiring harnesses. This is a full-time position with the opportunity of being hired on by the company with benefits.
This position requires excellent attention to detail and hand-eye coordination. We are looking for candidates with previous wiring experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install accessory components on vehicles (inc. grill plates, side steps, gear shifter knobs and decals) using hand and power tools. Installation of graphics on hoods and exterior vehicle body.
- Refer to weekly installation schedule to determine daily build requirements.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles as required.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions.
- Perform work so that production, safety and quality requirements are met.
- Ensure that all non-conforming material is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Perform work in a safe manner per the Company Health and Safety Policy and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Alert immediate supervisor of any problems or concerns relating to safety.
- Ensure that all product installed on trucks undergoes a final inspection prior to shipping and is documented on a Final Inspection Check-sheet. Hand in these check-sheets to Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Must be mechanically inclined and capable of using a wide variety of hand tools
- Must possess and maintain a valid G Driver’s license and be over the age of 21
- Contingent upon vehicle, may be required to drive a manual transmission.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Grade 12 education is a requirement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.58 per hour
- 8 hour afternoon shift
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org