We are currently recruiting for an IT Analyst for our client in Windsor, ON. This is a permanent full-time position that operates on a straight afternoon shift.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support of MES Application to ensure smooth production without interruption.
- Work with Vendor and support Manufacturing upgrades and software issues. Ensure all upgrades are tested and documented appropriately.
- Production scheduling within Manufacturing System to support assembly lines scheduling.
- Support of all computer hardware and software for all applications used
- Obtain competitive quotes and purchase all computer hardware and software. Maintain all computer hardware and software licensing.
- Maintain and monitor all computer and network accounts ensuring accurate access rights are maintained and approved.
- Server and network support including, but not limited to servers, switches, protocols, IP addresses and cabling.
- Phone and security System support and configuration including swipe system.
- Ensure accurate and complete backups are maintained for all critical files and databases.
- Establish and maintain, contingency and DRPs, including regular testing as specified. Ensure complete and up-to-date documentation is kept.
- Maintain documentation for all software and software related issues.
- Application and web design using Microsoft UWP, ASP.NET, MVC, Core frameworks using C# and SWL programming languages
- Attend authorized training in order to develop and/or maintain relevant job-related knowledge, techniques, skills, and/or certifications
- May be required to carry out job duties and responsibilities in a work environment that may include, but is not limited to, varying levels of noise and/or temperature
- Perform, direct and/or carry out any reasonable assignments required by Management
- Establish procedures and documentation to support compliance with Sox, TS Audits and ISO 14001. Take part in these audits as required including Layered Audits.
- Effectively communicate with other team members through checklist and shift reports.
- Maintains safe working practices and compliance in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations. Makes recommendations for improvement to the safety program where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by IT Manager
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous manufacturing computer support.
- Willing and able to travel on short notice if required including travel to the US.
- Solid working knowledge of MRP systems, manufacturing system, TS and Sox requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server, Workstation and Active Directory.
- Advanced knowledge of networking technologies (LAN, WAN, WLAN, SAN). CCNA Certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Database structure and administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Computer Programing and Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge of Virtual Machine environments (VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint administration.
- Knowledge or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of Production Systems, PLC, Torque Controllers, Scanners and Mobile Devices.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office 365 Applications.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: $70,000 – $80,000/year
Shift: Afternoon Shift (3:30pm – 12am or 3pm – 11:30pm)
Type: Direct Hire
Pension/RRSPs: Profit sharing plan